Indore to become India’s first ‘Smart City’ with ‘Smart Address’ Indore City and firm Pata Navigations signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to implement a Fully Digital Addressing System, With this, Indore has become the first city in India to do so. Address Navigation co-founder Rajat Jain and Indore Smart City CEO Rishabh Gupta signed a MoU.
- Pata developed the patented technology for the system with the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) to develop a digital addressing system.
- Pata is one short and specific code Which aims to help users find specific geotagged locations.
- With all, Address app users You can upload photos of your homes, places, addresses etc.
- Government agencies and emergency services including police, fire departments and ambulances will use the PATA app.
- The Address app will help in essential services like e-KYC and banking geotagging.
- The Pata app can be accessible to everyone in the business.
- Government platforms including electricity, agriculture, excise, women and child welfare, and education can be integrated with address navigation, which aims to provide access to digital addressing systems.
- The Address app is a free service and aims to help delivery providers find a specific geotag location.
******** End ********
you can also read